Monday, March 26, 2012

What to do.....

I know its been forever since I last posted. I'm sure many of you thought you would never hear from me again. I guess the lack of posts are because I'm just not sure what to do about this blog anymore. It started out as a platform for me to sort out my thoughts and write them down. Figure out what was of Christ and what wasn't. What was legalism and looking to rules to receive God's blessing instead of a relationship based on Christ's work for me. Hoping for input and insight from others, I started this blog and I started reveiwing the book "So Much More" That book, I felt, was one of the biggest areas I let other peoples convictions become "rules of Scripture" for me (even when it wasn't) and shape the whole course of my life (up until now) But I guess I just got bogged down. I'm not at the point where I have the answers and can figure out what of that book is true and what isn't. I'm not sure I'm ready to finish tackling it. Even though truth should be taught and lies exposed I also didn't want to become a people or ministry bashing blog. I needed to step back. Stop trying to figure it out and instead let Jesus teach me on His time table. I'm not sure what I'm going to do in the future on this blog. Maybe this will be my last post here. Maybe not. I just don't know. Thanks for all who read and commented. I hope you continue to seek and know more of Jesus. I hope He is and remains the center of your existence. That He stays the main thing. God's Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment